United Reform Church, Lea Road, Memorial and Roll of Honour.
The Memorial is a brass engraved plaque mounted on a wooden surround. The memorial is situated in the upper floor of the church. It records the names of three men who gave their lives during the First World War and lists the names of forty six men who served and returned.
Inscribed on the plaque are the following words " To The Glory Of God And In Grateful Memory Of The Men Of This Church Who Gave To Their Country In The Great War 1914-19."